Dark chocolate bark bites:
· 1 90g bar dark chocolate
· 1 tbsp bee pollen
· 1 tbsp bee bread
· 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
· 2 tbsp goji berries
1. Use a bain-marie (melt the chocolate in a heat proof bowl over a pot of simmering water).
Be careful not to scorch your chocolate or allow any water in. Stir continuously, until the chocolate is melted.
2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
3. Once the chocolate is melted, poor a spoonful at a time onto the paper with adequate space in between.
4. Place the tray in the fridge to firm up a little-not completely though.
5. Remove and sprinkle your topping on.
6. Once the desired toppings are on top of the chocolate, place in the fridge once again and allow to firm completely for approximately an hour.
Then enjoy this nutritious and delicious treat or wrap it nicely and take it to your friends!